JEWELRY REPAIR POLICY
- Most repairs on KariBeth Jewelry that have been purchased online or from our listed retail stores 90 days from the date of purchase are complimentary.
- This excludes any components that have been damaged and need to be replaced.
- After the first 90 days, charges for time and materials will apply.
- $10.00 Chain link/clasp repair
- $10.00 - $20.00 Necklace lengthening (unless special vintage chain requested)
- * CUSTOM complete replacement of any vintage jewelry component
* Any additional vintage components being replaced or added to a jewelry piece requires a custom price quote.
REPAIRING YOUR KARIBETH JEWELRY
To request a repair, please email KariBeth@KariBeth.com with ALL details listed below to receive a custom repair request:
Contact name and phone number
Proof of purchase (ex. order confirmation email or receipt)
Image(s) of damaged item(s)
- Brief description of the requested repair
STEP 1 We ask that you first follow the above custom repair request instructions.
STEP 2 We will email a price quote for the estimated cost of the repair plus return shipping.
STEP 3 Once your custom repair request has been received, we ask that you send your KariBeth Jewelry pieces prepaid and insured to the address we provide.
STEP 4 Once we have received your KariBeth Jewelry in our care, we will contact you to confirm the cost for your repair and process your payment before we can begin work.
In the event that you elect not to have your KariBeth Jewelry repaired after receiving a verified price quote from us, we will send your jewelry back and return shipping charges will apply.
For any additional questions about the repair of your KariBeth Jewelry, please contact us at KariBeth@KariBeth.com.
* RETURN SHIPPING IS CHARGED FOR ALL MAIL-IN REPAIRS, INCLUDING JEWELRY INELIGIBLE FOR SERVICE DUE TO INADEQUATE CARE AND REPAIRS DECLINED BY THE CUSTOMER.